XperimentalXperimentation XperimentalXperimentation

Alot of Talent

Well, i thought there was some very promising footage there. I also checked your gallery, some really nice objects, i liked the glow effect on the meteor, lol @ the dancing bacon + the beans. You've come up with some really fun looking characters in many different styles. Clearly you have alot of potential within the flash medium, its a shame you havent completed any of these works, im sure they'd be hits on here!

pillowbasher responds:

I love these longer reviews.
Thanks, I could never really decide on one style I liked, so I just kept changing it. I think it's a good thing 'cause it showed me which styles I could get to work, and which I couldn't.
I also LOVE to animate random everyday objects, c'mon people are boring!

Thanks for your review.

Bionic Commando Assault Bionic Commando Assault

Heh, neat

Hey nice job. Good to see a tribute to Bionic commando, some of the lesser known NES games really dont get as much attention on here as they should! Keep it up :D

Phoenix Wrong Double Take Phoenix Wrong Double Take

Hahaha

''You're gonna die clown!!'' Dude, that had me laughing out loud, great work! This is definantly one of the better P.Wrong flash's on here, even though the concept isnt original anymore, its still great to see it done so well. Good job!

deadnomorewahh deadnomorewahh

well..

I have no idea what this flash is all about, but i do know there's a horse, playing a flying V. Thats something i didnt expect to see... ever. I gave you 3/5 for the horse rocking out. :P

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

Interesting!

Really cool idea! Very nicely executed aswell. It would be MORE work, but i wonder if you've considered doing a rotoscope version of the footage, it would make for a pretty cool animation! Of course, i like the idea of the real footage blended with flash animation, its a shame it has to be such compressed video. On the whole i think this is really great work, the only way i can think to improve this is get the animation/video to be more cohesive visually. Sometimes it really works and othertimes the drawn on characters seem to just be sitting on top of the video footage, id imagine this could be improved with better source footage and some video editing software. Anyway, keep it up!

Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand

Hilarious!

Fantastic choice of parody material. The graphics and lip syncing are all awesome. This is one of the funniest flash's ive seen on here! Loved it, keep up the great work!

Deformables Zombie WarIII Deformables Zombie WarIII

Excellent

While i wasnt much into the style of the characters/zombies, the direction and composition of the shots was awesome, a really good soundtrack job too, brough so much more drama to the action on screen. Very nicely done!

Sci Fi Gangsta Shit! Sci Fi Gangsta Shit!

Great stuff

Well thats nothing like what i was expecting to see! Infact, thats nothing like ive ever seen generally! Animated gansta rap, travelling through time?! Funny stuff, really nicely put together aswell, excellent work!

The 12 Days to TP The 12 Days to TP

Nicely done!

Good fun to watch, i like the variety in the 5 tunes to play sections! Pity its more than 12 days till Wii release over here in the UK -.- Oh, nice singing voice at the end too!

Seek Seek

Heh

That last joke got me by suprise, funny stuff! not much makes me laugh out loud! Nice job