XperimentalXperimentation XperimentalXperimentation

Alot of Talent

Well, i thought there was some very promising footage there. I also checked your gallery, some really nice objects, i liked the glow effect on the meteor, lol @ the dancing bacon + the beans. You've come up with some really fun looking characters in many different styles. Clearly you have alot of potential within the flash medium, its a shame you havent completed any of these works, im sure they'd be hits on here!

pillowbasher responds:

I love these longer reviews.
Thanks, I could never really decide on one style I liked, so I just kept changing it. I think it's a good thing 'cause it showed me which styles I could get to work, and which I couldn't.
I also LOVE to animate random everyday objects, c'mon people are boring!

Thanks for your review.

Bionic Commando Assault Bionic Commando Assault

Heh, neat

Hey nice job. Good to see a tribute to Bionic commando, some of the lesser known NES games really dont get as much attention on here as they should! Keep it up :D

Phoenix Wrong Double Take Phoenix Wrong Double Take

Hahaha

''You're gonna die clown!!'' Dude, that had me laughing out loud, great work! This is definantly one of the better P.Wrong flash's on here, even though the concept isnt original anymore, its still great to see it done so well. Good job!

Virtual Guitar Tool Virtual Guitar Tool

I like the idea

Since it only has the 1 function of being a fretboard note map, it seems a shame to have the low-res blurred Ibanez image. Id go all out and make it really clear and cool looking, and perhaps use this as a basis to create a version that can play various scales and modes, from any note you click on the fretboard. Anyway, its a nice idea, and your flash is simple to use and works well. i gave you 3/5